Support Worker – Dewsbury
Salary - £8.41 to £8.73
Working Hours: Day and night shifts available
Are you a support worker with experience of working with physical disabilities? We are looking for a caring and empathetic support worker to join our team in Dewsbury, working with our male client. Experience of tracheostomy, ventilator and other complex interventions is also desirable however isn’t essential as full training is provided.
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest quality, compassionate care to support people to live independently in their own homes and communities. We make a positive difference to the lives of people by promoting choice and independence.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
All offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.