Support Worker – Dukinfield
Pulse Community Healthcare are looking for a pro-active, energetic and positive Support Worker to assist our client who lives in the Dukinfield area of Tameside.
This role involves working day shifts between 8.00am – 6.00pm, supporting a male client who has multiple sclerosis. The gentleman lives in the family home and as such this would be your place of work.
Our client likes to remain active and get out and about, enjoying going to the gym and walking his dog. The successful Support Worker will need to be encouraging , motivational and happy to support with these activities.
You will also be responsible for personal care and helping to meet clinical needs such as catheter care.
Working for Pulse:
• You’ll receive competitive pay rates and paid holiday
• Weekly pay
• You’ll receive the support of a dedicated case manager and office team
• 24/7 assistance is available via our ‘on call’ team
• Workers have access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
and Joining bonus
Our ideal candidate:
• Will have some previous relevant care experience
• Will like dogs, as the family have 2 small dogs based in the home
• Is prepared to undertake our mandatory and specialist training
• Will be patient, with a person-centred approach
• Will be happy to undertake an enhanced DBS
To be considered, simply submit your details online – we will get in touch with all suitable candidates. Interviews are available immediately courtesy of our online video interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.