Support Worker – Edenbridge, Kent
Hours - 8am - 8pm (7 days a week)
Pay rate - £9 - £10 per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience with spinal injuries? Pulse Community Healthcare would like you to join our team in supporting our male client. Daily duties for the successful support worker would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring nature to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex, client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their career.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent preferred
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.