Support Worker – End of Life Care – Bristol
Pay rate – £8.69 per hour
Shifts - 07:00 until 14:30 then 16:30 until 22:00
Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential; you will visit each of our four clients’ homes.
Are you looking for stable and regular shifts as a support worker? Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have at least 6 months complex care experience within the last 2 years? If so Pulse Community Healthcare have opportunities for you!
We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and enthusiastic support worker who will work as part of a team of staff providing clinical support to four clients in the Bristol area. We will also be able to provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your career as a support worker.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care
• Continence care
• Pressure area care
• Moving and handling
• Administering medication.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete your registration within 28 days*
• £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.