An opportunity has arisen for Support Workers looking to take the next step in their career with Pulse Community Healthcare in the Halesworth area. Joining an existing team, successful Support Workers will provide assistance to our client, who has Multiple Sclerosis and a visual impairment, in their own home.
Benefits of joining Pulse Community Healthcare as a Support Worker include:
- Generous rates of pay
- Twice weekly payroll
- Industry leading mandatory and specialist training
- Paid holiday and company pension
- The opportunity to work in a complex care environment
Our client, who lives with their family, needs a support worker who is patient and prepared to take the time to get to know them. This client requires no clinical interventions and successful Support Workers will assist our client in areas of their life such as;
- Community access
- Assisting with mobility as and when required
- Encouragement to take part in social activities
- Engagement in day to day activities
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative. Our Support workers have the full support of Pulse Community Healthcare staff including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
We are able to accept applications from Support Workers seeking full and part time employment
- Support Workers must be able to work a minimum of two (2) shifts a week
- We ask Support Workers to commit to at least one (1) weekend a month
- The hours for this role are flexible and can be discussed during recruitment
Please ensure you meet the essential criteria before applying for this role.
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
- Driving licence
Please note that all Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.