Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking exceptional Support Workers to join them in the Haverhill area. Successful Support Workers will be joining an existing team, who provide care to our client, who has complex care requirements as the result of a stroke, in their own home. Benefits for those choosing to join Pulse Community Healthcare as Support Workers include:
- Actively enhancing the lives of clients in your local community
- The opportunity for career progression
- Pay reflecting your expertise
- Industry leading training
- The opportunity to work in a complex care environment
Our client, who lives with a family member, requires a number of clinical interventions as a result of their stroke. Due to this the role would be suited to Support Workers who have prior experience in the following areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- PEG Feeding
Full training in all of the above competencies can be provided and successful Support workers will have the full support of Pulse Community Healthcare staff including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
In addition to their clinical requirements are client also requires support with
- Personal care
- Moving and Handling
- Social Activities
- Community Access
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative.
We are able to accept applications from Support Workers seeking full and part time employment
- Support Workers must be able to work a minimum of two (2) shifts a week
- We ask Support Workers to commit to at least one (1) weekend a month
- The hours for this role are flexible and can be discussed during recruitment
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.