An opportunity has arisen for Support Workers to take the next step in their career with Pulse Community Healthcare in the Norwich area. Joining an existing team, successful Support Workers will provide assistance to our client, who has experienced a life changing spinal injury. Support Workers joining Pulse Community Healthcare enjoy rewards including:
- Fast-track bonus of £250*
- Opportunity for career progression
- Opportunity to provide complex care in clients own homes
- Exceptional specialist training programme
- Weekly payroll
Our client requires assistance with all clinical interventions associated with their spinal injury; as well as support to access the community and attend social activities.
Our client enjoys:
- Dog and horse racing
- Trips out on his boat
Full client specific specialist training is provided to successful support workers. Full support provided by the Pulse Community Healthcare Team including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking dedicated Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative.
Pulse Community Healthcare welcome applications from both full and part time Support Workers.
To joining this package, support workers should be available for:
- A minimum of two shifts per week
- Alternate weekends are essential
- Shifts 08.00-15.00
Please ensure you read the essential and desirable criteria prior to applying
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Good understanding of spoken and written English, including basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long-term placements
- Able to work under own initiative
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding of Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all roles for Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.