SUPPORT WORKER/HOSPITAL DISCHARGE SERVICE TEAM – Bristol
Hours – 7am – 10pm (Mon – Sun)
Pay Rates- £9.30 per hour.
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our Hospital Discharge Service Team in Bristol. Support workers will be working with the local Hospital with the aim of getting people well enough out of hospital. These clients are elderly who will require support with all aspects of personal care and moving and handling. Support workers must have the ability to engage and encourage the client’s independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free Mandatory and Specialised Training
£200 joining bonus -Terms and conditions apply!
Exclusive accesses to our £200 refer friend scheme-Terms and conditions apply!
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or willingness to undertake this
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check
• A valid clean UK driving licence- Preferred not essential
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.