Support Worker – Hunstanton, Norfolk
Hours; Ad hoc shifts - 2 x 6 hour day shifts
Pay Rate; £9.12 - £10.02 per hour
Do you have experience working within a care setting? Would you like to challenge yourself in a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare would be ideal for you!
We are currently recruiting for a support worker to work as part of our team with supporting our clients complex care needs.
Duties of the role include;
- Personal Care
- PEG feeding
- Diabetes Care
The ideal Learning Disabilities and Autism Support Worker will have:
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
- Good understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.