Support Workers –Illogan, Cornwall
Hours – Variety of shifts available
Pay Rate - £8.25 - £9.23 per hour
Do you have experience with spinal injuries? Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client. Daily duties for the successful support worker would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's interventions. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our client's independence in their home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We equally are proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with pressure care clients
• UK Driving license
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.