Support Worker – Jarrow – Tyne & Wear
Hours: Variety of Shifts – Mon – Sun – 8am – 8pm, 8am – 9:30m, 4pm – 5pm, 10:30pm – 7:30 am
Pay Rate: £8.41- £8.58 per hour
A new opportunity has arisen for a female support worker to join our team in the Jarrow area; our client is a female who has a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. Our client lives at home with her daughter and is looking for a female support worker to assist her in daily tasks. The ideal support worker will have a license to help our client to access the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Previous history working with multiple sclerosis
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• UK driving license essential
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.