Support Worker – Knowle, Bristol
Hours – Monday to Sunday – 07:30am – 20:00pm – Waking nights – 20:00pm – 08:00
amPay Rate - £8.30 - £9.51 per hour
Do you have experience with complex neurological conditions? Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client. Daily duties for the support worker would be personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions. We are looking for a outgoing, positive support worker to assist our client in his active social life.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training that is offered to our support worker to allow them to further their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with clients unable to communicate
• Previously worked with PEG feeding
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.