Support Worker – Learning Disabilities and Autism - Urmston, Trafford
Hours – Variety of shifts (Monday – Sunday, days and nights)
Pay Rate - £11per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience supporting individuals that have been diagnosed with a personality disorder, learning disability and or autism? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join us in supporting our female client. Daily duties will include supporting behaviors of concern whilst assisting in allowing our client to access activities in the community. She loves animals, shopping, music and bingo, so similar interests would be beneficial, but not essential.We are looking for support workers with a positive, calming attitude to help encourage our clients’ independence in her home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex centred packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop in their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- Refer a friend scheme
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a car
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.