Support Worker Roles Now Available in Llanelli
Pulse Community Healthcare provides support to enable people with complex clinical needs to remain at home. This particular package in Llanelli is supporting a Male client who lives alone and has Muscular Dystrophy.
The shifts we have available are 9pm - 8am, 6 nights a week not including a Thursday.
All training is provided free of charge to you, the candidate, to give you the chance to develop you clinical skills through specialist training for complex care.
As a support worker your duties may include:
- Working with one or more clients on an on-going basis.
- Building a strong working relationship with the client, team, family and all professionals involved to provide the best person centered care possible.
- Supporting clients to live independently within the community.
- Specialist support may include taking and recording observations, catheter care and various condition related issues.
- All aspects of personal care.
- Administering medication.
These are extremely rewarding support opportunities and will enable you to make a positive impact to someone's life.
We can offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions with long shifts
- On-going support is provided
- Free Mandatory and Specialist training is provided
- Holiday pay - up to 28 days
- In-depth knowledge of both our clients and carers
- We provide continuity of work
- On-going career progression and development
Ideal Candidates must have:
- 6 months UK paid experience within the health care sector
- Good communication skills
- Ability to Work on own initiative
- Professional, Flexible, confident and able to provide full support and encouragement to our clients
- A full UK drivers license with access to a vehicle
A fully enhanced DBS, covering both adults and children. will need to be undertaken before commencing the role.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.