Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking exceptional Support Workers to join them in the Mildenhall area of Suffolk. Successful Support Workers will be joining an existing team, who provide care to our client, who suffers from Parkinsons’ Disease, in their own home. Our client lives with a family member, Pulse provide care for them 9 hours a day.
Benefits for Support Workers joining Pulse Community Healthcare include:
- Generous rates of pay
- Paid holiday and company pension
- Twice weekly payroll
- Industry leading training
- The opportunity to work in complex care
Our client is a non verbal communicator and has a number of complex care requirements. As a result of this experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Non verbal communication
- PEG Feeding
- Suctions and meds
Full training in all of the above competencies can be provided and successful Support workers will have the full support of Pulse Community Healthcare staff including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative.
We are able to accept applications from both full and part time Support Workers
- We can accept applications from Support Workers looking to work two (2) or more shifts a week
- We require Support workers to work at least one (1) weekend a month
- Shifts are: Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00 Sat/Sun: 9.00-.17.00
Please ensure you meet the essential criteria before applying for this role.
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.