Support Worker - MS - Isle of Dogs
Pay rate: between £7.83-£8.78ph
12 Hour Day and Waking Night Shifts available
Are you an experienced Support Worker – MS who has worked with Complex Care for at least 6 months within the last 2 years? Do you like to make a difference? Are you looking for stable and reliable shifts on a long term basis? If so Pulse Community Healthcare would like to hear from you!!!
The successful Support Worker will provide complex care support and companionship to our female client who is living with a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis.
The role of Support Worker – MS will involve:
- Providing personal care
- Enteral feeding
- Dealing with Nebulisers and Oxygen
- Ventilator care
- Tracheostomy care
- Administering medication.
As a Support Worker – MS for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the ‘Joining Bonus’ and ‘Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.