Support Worker – Christchurch, Dorset
Hours - Every other Saturday night (9pm till 7am)
Pay Rate - £9 - £13 per hour
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client. Our client has a variety of complex conditions which require various interventions, ranging from oxygen care to tracheostomy management. Daily duties would include personal care and helping with our clients daily routine. We are looking for a support worker with a caring, positive attitude that will help build our clients independence within their home and the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free mandatory training
• £200 joining bonus*
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is desirable but isn’t essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Experience of working with children is desirable but isn’t essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you are passionate about providing high quality care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV and a member of our resourcing team will be in touch!
Please note all opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.