Female Support Worker – Glossop - Nights
Are you a support worker with experience of working with Motor Neurone disease? We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic support worker to join our team in Glossop, working with our female client. The ideal support worker will have experience of working with non-invasive ventilators and humidifiers although this isn’t essential as we provide full training.
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live independently in their own homes and communities. We make a positive difference to the lives of people by promoting choice and independence.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you are interested in furthering your career in social care then apply today to see what Pulse can do for you.
All offers are subject to a successful DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.