An opportunity has arisen for Support Workers to take the next step in their career with Pulse Community Healthcare in the Norwich area. Joining an existing team, successful Support Workers will provide assistance to our client, who has experienced a life changing spinal injury, in their own home. Support Workers joining Pulse Community Healthcare enjoy rewards including:
- The opportunity to make a difference to our clients life
- A role with the options for career progression
- A chance to work in a complex care environment
- Industry leading training
- Around the clock support
Our client, who has lodgers and 3 pet dogs, requires assistance with all clinical interventions associated with their injury. As such it would be advantageous for Support Workers applying for this role to have prior experience in a complex care environment. In addition to their clinical requirements our client also requires assistance with:
- Social Activities
- Community Access (driving essential)
Full training in all clinical competencies can be provided and successful Support workers will have the full support of Pulse Community Healthcare staff including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative.
Pulse Community Healthcare welcome applications from both full and part time Support Workers.
- Support Workers need to be available for a minimum of two (2) shifts per week
- We ask that Support Workers can commit to alternate weekends or one day of the weekend every week
- Shifts are 08.00-15.00
Please ensure you read the essential and desirable criteria prior to applying
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of Care Plans
- Understanding of Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all roles for Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.