Support Worker – Ongar, Brentwood
Are you a support worker looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of working with brain injuries? We are recruiting for a support worker to join our team in Ongar, Brentwood with our male client. Experience of complex interventions such as tracheostomy and enteral feeding are desirable however full training is provided with the opportunity for additional up-skilling. The successful support worker will enable our client to access the community and pursue regular day-to-day activities.
Pulse Community Healthcare prides itself in offering the highest quality care to our complex client centred packages. We equally are proud of our high quality specialist training that allows our support workers to develop within their career. A driver would be preferred due to the clients location.
What Pulse Community Healthcare offers you?
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have;
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.