Support Workers – Plymouth, Devon
Hours – Ad hoc shifts
Pay Rate - £7.89 - £8.47 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client. Experience with learning disabilities would be preferred however is not essential. Daily duties for the successful support worker would include personal care and assisting with our client's daily routine. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring personality to encourage our client's independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their careers.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with pressure care clients
• Previously worked with a catheter
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.