Support Worker - Radyr
Hours - 3 x shifts per week
Pay Rate - £10.10 - £10.31 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking Support Workers in the Radyr area, to join our team in providing high quality care to our male client. Support Workers with experience in physical disabilities and limited communication skills would be preferred however not essential. The successful candidates will receive specialist training regarding our client's interventions. Daily duties for the successful Support Workers would include personal care and assistance with his interventions. We are recruiting for Support Workers with a patient, caring nature to encourage our clients independence in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care aganecy that specialise in care in the community. We provide impeccable specialist and mandatory training to our Support Workers to allow them to develop their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.