Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking exceptional Support Workers to join them in the Dereham area of Norfolk. Successful Support Workers will be joining an existing team, who provide care to our client, who has a spinal injury, in their own home. Our client lives with family members and their pet dog. Benefits for Pulse Community Healthcare Support Workers include:
- Generous rates of pay
- Fast-track registration bonus of £200*
- Company pension and paid holiday
- Twice weekly payroll
- Industry leading mandatory and specialist training
As our client requires support with the clinical aspects of his care this role would suit Support Workers who have prior experience in complex care. As well as their complex care requirements our client also requires assistance with:
- Attending work on a daily basis (driving is essential)
- Support with social activities and community access
Full training in all clinical competencies can be provided and successful Support workers will have the full support of Pulse Community Healthcare staff including; Case Managers; Clinical Leads; Care Co-Ordinators; On-Call Team.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a nationwide provider of the highest quality person centred care, enabling our clients and enhancing their lifestyles and the lives of those around them. We are seeking Support workers who understand the importance of this care and are able to work under their own initiative.
There are both day and night roles available and Pulse Community Healthcare welcome applications from both full and part time Support Workers.
- Support Workers need to be available for a minimum of two (2) shifts per week
- We ask that Support Workers can commit to alternate weekends or one day of the weekend every week
- Day shifts are 08.00-20.00
- Night Shifts are 20.00-08.00
- There is also a 06.30-11.30 double up shift available
Please ensure you read the essential and desirable criteria prior to applying
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Experience of challenging behaviour
- Full driving license
- Knowledge of Care Plans and Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all roles for Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
*Subject to Terms and conditions which can be found on our website www.pulsecommunityhealthcare.co.uk
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.