Support Worker – South Shields – Tyne and Wear
Hour – Mon – Fri-6am- 10am, 5:30pm – 9pm and Sat – Sun – 11am – 3pm
Pay Rate - £8.41 - £9.02 per hour
We have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our female client. Our client suffers from Ulrich Congenial Muscular Dystrophy. In this case a driver’s licence would be desirable to drive our client’s mobility car however we have a variety of opportunities within the Tyne and Wear area if you do not drive. We are looking for a support worker with a positive attitude and that has experience however extensive training is provided.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.