Support Worker – Stratford
Hours - 8am to 8pm 7 days a week plus additional hours
Pay - £8.74 - £9.83
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience with learning and physical disabilities? Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our male client. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions. Specialist training will be offered to cover tracheostomy , ventilation and oxygen and suction therapy. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our client's independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their careers.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free mandatory training
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent preferred
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
If you have a passion for social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.