Female Support Workers – Sudbury
Hours – Variety of Shifts available
Pay rate – £9.54 - £14.31 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our female client. Support workers with experience of working with spinal injury clients is desirable, however, is not essential as full mandatory and specialist training will be provided to the successful candidate. Daily duties will include personal care and management of our clients various interventions. We are looking for a calm and proactive support worker to care for our client.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our company is actively focused on making sure our care is of the highest standard and that our clients needs are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with tracheostomy clients
• Previously worked with PEG
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• Driving license is preferable
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.