Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking exceptional Support Workers to join existing staff teams across Suffolk . Successful Support Workers will be working with clients within their own homes. Support Workers for Pulse Community Healthcare receive numerous benefits including:
- Actively enhancing the lives of clients in your local community
- The opportunity for career progression
- Pay reflecting your expertise
- Industry leading training
- The opportunity to work in a complex care environment
Our clients have a number of complex care requirements which may include
- Ventilation Management
- Tracheostomy Management
- PEG Management
- Spinal Management
- Medication Management
Successful Support workers will also have the full assistance and experience of Pulse Community Healthcare Case Managers, Clinical Leads and Care Co-ordinators.
Pulse Community Healthcare and our Support Workers pride themselves on providing the highest quality person centred care, giving assistance to our clients in whichever areas they may require.
We are seeking Support Workers who are looking for Full and Part time roles and are available to work day and night shifts
Please ensure you read the essential and desirable criteria before applying for this role
Essential criteria for Support Workers
- Recent UK based healthcare experience (including personal care)
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good understanding of spoken and written English
- Basic numeracy
- Able to commit to long placements
Desirable criteria for Support Workers
- Prior experience in a complex care environment
- Understanding Safeguarding of Vulnerable adults
Please note that all Support Workers are subject to passing mandatory training and holding/being prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.