Support Worker - Verwood,Dorset
Hours - Monday – Friday 08:00-20:00
Pay Rate - £10 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for support workers in the Dorset area to join our team in supporting our male client. Our client has a spinal injury but thoroughly enjoys going out into the community with his wife and son. When on shift, the successful support worker would provide aspects of personal care, assistance with mobility and his interventions. We are looking for support workers with a friendly, approachable nature to promote our clients independence in his community. With this particular role, our successful candidates will receive specialist training in catheters and respiratory.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality support workers to our complex care packages. We specialise in complex care including physical disabilities, brain injuries and neurological conditions, which allows our support workers to be offered impeccable specialist training covering various interventions.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalentis preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.