Support Worker – Wigan
Hours – Monday – Sunday days and nights available
Pay Rate - £10-£13 p/h
Pulse Community Healthcare currently has a job opening for a competent and experienced support worker to join our team within a complex care setting working a range of full time hours.
As a Support Worker with Pulse Community Healthcare you will work within a tight knit team to provide high quality care to individuals living in their own homes, we would require you to promote encourage independence and assist with various interventions. The successful Support Worker will ideally have history of working within a clinical or complex care setting. This package has a real strong family feel to it as the individual is very family orientated.
Outstanding specialist training will be provided to ensure the individual receives a high standard of care, the specialist training will include; respiratory and gastro.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
· Holiday pay paid weekly
· Daily payroll
· Access to rota’s and other information online
· A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
· Carer recognition
· Personal development and career opportunities
· Variety of work placements
· Refer a friend scheme
· £200 joining bonus*
· Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
· NVQ level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. This is preferred but not essential
· UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
· A good understanding of professional boundaries
· Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
· A full UK drivers licence and access to a car (not essential but preferred)
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.