Support Worker – Birmingham
Hours – Days and nights available, 7 days a week.
Pay Rate - starting at £8.49
We are currently hiring in the Birmingham area for support workers. We are looking for support workers to assist our clients with a variety of conditions including; neurological, physical and spinal. The ideal support worker will be proactive and hardworking with a caring nature and if successful will be offered specialist training.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. Our company is strongly focused on the care of our clients and making sure the client’s requirements are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Good timekeeping skills
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and wants to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.