Male Support Workers – Plymouth
Hours – variety of shifts between 08:00am - 21:00pm
Pay Rate - £8 - £8.75 per hour
Are you a support worker seeking a new role? Do you have experience with spinal injuries? Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to support our male client. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management with our client's various interventions. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our client's independence.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training that is offered to our support workers to allow development in their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with learning disabilities
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.