Pulse Community Healthcare is eagerly recruiting for experienced and compassionate Health Care Assistants to meet the demand for our high quality complex care provision.
The ideal candidate will be designated with a client for the duration of the shift and be supporting them and family with care on a regular basis within their home environment. A male client who will need support with all care needs and mobilituy. This is a challenging yet extremely rewarding role, where you can make a real contribution to improving the lives of others, whilst feeling valued and supported.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 6 months paid care experience within the U.K during the last 2 years
- Ability to communicate effectively – both written and verbal
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Be subject to 2 professional references and a Full Enhanced DBS Check
What we can offer you: -
- Long day shifts or waking nights which can be worked flexibly on a full or part time basis
- Pay rate from £8.49 for competent staff
- Regular supervisions, guidance and annual appraisal
- Excellent in house training
- Opportunities for professional and personal progression
- Excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- Refer a friend scheme
Immediate interviews are available for suitable candidates.
Apply online today and attach a current CV.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.