Weekend Support Worker – South Shields – Tyne and Wear
Hour – Weekend shifts - 11am - 3pm
Pay Rate - £8.41 - £9.02 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare have a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our female client. Our client has been diagnosed with muscular dystrophy and requires various interventions that would include PEG feeding.. Whilst in our clients home our support workers will provide personal care and assistance with mobility due to our clients past spinal surgery. We are looking for a support worker that is dedicated. Previous experience is desired and extensive specialist training will be provided.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essentia
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.