Opportunities for support workers, carers and healthcare assistants
As a leading provider of complex care in the community. We are seeking full-time, part-time and bank support workers, carers and healthcare assistants for our adult and paediatric clients.
Our clients have a range of complex and clinical needs including airway management, brain injuries, neurological conditions and physical disabilities.
Why register with Pulse Community Healthcare?
• Competitive rates of pay - paid weekly, on time and accurately
• Flexible shift patterns
• £200 joining bonus*
• Daily, weekly and monthly payroll options
• 3 monthly supervision's, team meetings and annual appraisals
• Excellent support both operational and clinical 24/7
• Recognition for hard work and long service
• Free mandatory training and industry-leading specialist training
• Dedicated and knowledgeable Case Managers
If you are a support worker, carer or healthcare assistant and would like to know more, simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.