We’re seeking skilled and enthusiastic support workers and healthcare assistants ( HCA ‘s) across Greater London, Home counties, Kent and Surrey. The people we support have a range of complex clinical needs including airway management, neurological conditions, physical disabilities, mental health, learning disabilities and/or autism.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about promoting quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker you will benefit from:
- £200 ‘Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £200 ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support
If you are a support worker, care assistant or healthcare assistant ( HCA ), simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
*Terms and conditions apply