Live In Support Worker - Burnham On Crouch
Hours – Day and night shifts available
Pay rate – £9 to £11 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are looking for motivated and hardworking live-in day and night workers who want to make a difference to people’s lives. We have an exciting and very rewarding opportunity for support workers to join our team in Essex.
The ideal support worker will have experience working with clients with spinal injuries who require full 24-hour support. We are looking for support workers who have the ability to engage and promote independence, as well as being understanding and patient. Our client enjoys socializing in the community, football and motor sports. Support workers will be required to provide full personal care, including bowel care, however full training will be provided.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free mandatory training
The ideal support worker will have:
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply today.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.