Live In Support Worker – Earls Court, Kensington – West London
Rate – up to £1000 per week
Live in Shifts- A minimum of one week
Pulse Community Healthcare is looking for a friendly experienced live in support worker
to join an established care team in Earls Court
, Kensington - West London.
Our client lives with a spinal injury and is diabetic, therefore will need assistance with various clinical interventions
. As a live in support worker, you will be responsible for the overall wellbeing of the client, in addition to providing personal care, you will administrate medication and encourage your client’s independence.
We have a immediate need to this role and are looking to interview prospective live in support workers as soon as possible. A range of benefits will be available, including free training
Benefits working as a live in support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare:
• Holiday Pay
• £200 joining bonus
• Recommended a friend scheme, earning a £200 bonus
• Free leading mandatory and specialist training
• Excellent rates of pay
• Career progression
• Dedicated case managers - with regular supervisionsRequirements of the live in support worker role:
• Must have recent UK care experience
• Must have an excellent level of written and Oral English
• Must be flexible, caring and passionate about care
• Willingness to undertake an enhanced DBS check
• Willingness to attend our Mandatory and relevant specialist trainingThe role:
• Complex clinical interventions
• Undertaking personal care
• Administering medication
• Documenting and recording observations
• Support clients to live independently within the community
• Light housekeeping
Additionally, due to the specific client requirements of this role we are only able to accept applications from female candidates, as per Section 7.2 (d) and (e) if the Sex Discrimination Act 1976.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.