Male Healthcare Support Worker (live in)
Pay: £160.00 - £200.00 per day including holiday pay
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Male Healthcare Support Worker (live in) to join our team in providing support to our client with severe Parkinson’s disease.
As a Male Healthcare Support Worker (live in) with us, your duties will include:
- Working with PEG feeds
- Dealing with non-invasive ventilation
- Working with cough assist
- Administering medication.
As a Male Healthcare Support Worker (live in) for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
- Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
- Have experience in clinical care
- Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.