Pay Rate: £35
Working Hours: Ad Hoc 12 hour shifts (Mon - Sun)
I am currently recruiting for a bank of experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) with significant post registration experience to join specialist community care packages in Manchester. You will work as part of a pool of nursing staff who will receive specialist training in line with the packages of care. In your role you will be providing care to patients in their own home who require complex and niche clinical interventions. You will be experienced in HDU/ICU and be competent and confident in competencies including; ventilation (Cpap, Ipap), tracheostomy and Gastrostomy feed.
As a Complex Community Nurse you will be expected to have a thorough understanding of clinical and theoretical developments within nursing practice and be experienced in providing clinical leadership and direction to others. You will have a minimum of 2 years’ post qualified experience working in a similar role or in a district, community HDU/ICU setting. You will be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively and deliver consistently high levels of care. You will be competent across a range of clinical interventions and have a keen passion for providing outstanding levels of care to the patients you support.
Responsibilities for the Complex Community Nurse – Registered Nurse (RGN):
- Providing and developing complex care packages to clients in their home
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The benefits of this Complex Community Nurse (RGN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Flexible/ad hoc working hours
- Relevant training and development
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN)
- A minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role or a complex care setting
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full & Clean UK driving license
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.