Community Paediatric Nurse - Middleton
Pulse Community Healthcare are looking for community paediatric nurses to work around the Middleton area. You'll be responsible for the day to day care of a patient in their own home, offering clinical support that will help transform a family's life. You'll empower them to set and achieve goals that are important to them through development trust and an excellent working relationship.
The benefits of the successful community paediatric nurse:
- Excellent Rates Of Pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time
- Free Training Provided
- Daily Payroll Service
- Joining Bonus of up to £200*
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- 24/7 on-call support
We need community paediatric nurses who have post qualification experience and who can commit to our packages in order to provide the continuity of care our young patients and their families need.
As an community paediatric nurse in this role you must:
- Be Professionally Qualified - Registered nurse degree or diploma
- Able to provide minimum of two clinical references that cover the last three years of your employment
- Have a keen interest in community based work
- Willing to travel to patient homes
If you are interested in this role please enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch or alternatively call Ashley on 01516005467.
* Terms and conditions will apply
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.