Paediatric Nurse, Community Complex Care – Beccles
Nights: £24.00 ph
Days: £31.20 ph
Sundays & Bank Holidays: £38.40 ph
Pulse Community Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a paediatric nurse to join our team working within the Beccles area. The successful paediatric nurse will be providing care to our young female client with complex care needs.
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities, working with a number of commissioning authorities, CCG’s and private clients.
As a Pulse Community Healthcare Paediatric Nurse you will benefit from:
- Free Mandatory Training
- Loyalty bonus scheme*
- Competitive rates of pay – paid weekly
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working opportunities and the ability to pick up extra shifts
- Support with NMC revalidation support
- A dedicated package case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Recognition and awards for work achievements.
- Registered Paediatric Nurse with a current NMC registration
- 12 months experience in an ITU/HDU/Complex Care setting – within the last 12 months
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Leadership ability
- Adaptable to a variety of working conditions and competent in the delivery of complex care
- Willing to travel
- Current DBS Check
- Proof of indemnity insurance (this may be demonstrated via membership of the RCN or other relevant professional body)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and be comfortable lone working as well as part of wider team.
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Experience in community complex care – training can be given
- Mentorship/teaching certificate.
If you are interested in working in complex community care and have the skills necessary for this please apply now.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.