Paediatric Nurse - Band 5 or above - Community Complex Care
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities, working with a number of commissioning authorities, CCG’s and private clients.
We are currently recruiting a qualified Paediatric Nurse to work with our client in Milton Keynes. The young female has refractory epilepsy, she has CDKL5 and is totally gastrostomy fed.
The successful Paediatric Nurse would need experience with special needs, epilepsy management, VNS, and gastrostomy. On the job training is available for VNS if needed. The Paediatric Nurse would need to have a high level of initiative and be able to work autonomously.
Shifts times are 2200-0800, 5 nights per week with flexibility on which 5 nights.
If you’d like to use your skill and compassion to support children with complex care needs in their own homes and local community then we would like to hear from you. Please note that community experience is not essential as training can be given.
Pulse Community Healthcare can offer the successful Paediatric Nurse:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- A dedicated case manager for each client
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
The ideal Paediatric Nurse will be:
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated
- Efficient and competent in the care they deliver
- Willing to travel
Pulse Community Healthcare requires you to have:
- Post-registration experience in a Paediatric setting
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details or call Lyndsey on 0333 577 3310
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.